Tuesday, July 26, 2011

....up around the bend....


Its another new release at Dude Time Doodles!! There are some great images so be sure to head over to the blog and see what the rest of the team is up too!!

If you came here from Anne then you are right on track!!

I coloured my image with copics and cut it out with nesties.

My papers are soft suede, baja breeze and the dsp is from my stash.

I used my martha stewart punch for the border and the sentiment is from SU Teeny Tiny Wishes.

Next on the hop is Cleota!!


Also be sure to save the Date of Aug 24th for the Dude Time Doodles Anniversary Scavenger Crawl!!!


Hugs

18 comments:

  1. So cute Janet. Love that patterned paper you used with the cute, cute image. It'll make a great card for a guys birthday!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, this is too cute. Love this cute image and such perfect paper for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card- great image- love your coloring and love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab Card Janet, I love the colours the image is just sooo cute, each blaming the other by the look of things :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent Dudette! I love it!
    Hugz
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job creating with The Blame Game!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh FUN image!!! I think as awful as I am at sending cards out, I would be using it alot! LOL Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great paper choice to go with The Blame Game image - too fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love those papers! Great job with that funny image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the image. Fabulous color palette and great papers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haa haa - love the image and papers! Very cute, great job!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. love that image..will have to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What exactly are they blaming on each other? LOL Great color choices! Very MANly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card, Janet. Love your color combo. Great DUDE card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun image. Fab card and i love how you have matched the outfit to the paper.

    Thanks for sharing

    Hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the colour combo on your card
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs